Saturday, October 24, 2009

A fun, full-on scraplift

I have nothing to hide here. I found this cute Fancy Pants paper when our local scrapbook store closed in June. I love scrapping summer pages, so I got a bunch, knowing it would get used somehow.

This last week, I figured out how.

I hadn't done anything with all the pictures from my kids' swimming lessons this summer. I wasn't sure if I was going to do a "swimming only" layout, or just include them in my "summer" layout. Then I saw this layout in the Fancy Pants Gallery at Scrapbook.com. Oh my gosh, I had everything...even the pictures :)

So this is what mine looks like:



And the cardstock I used is the Core'ordinations...it's the first time I realized I could sand it (silly that it took this long).  So awesome! I got that funky swirly textured look I wanted with cardstock! And the cool journaling block & accents are leftovers from my Lime Rickey sticker sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment