Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boys....

Are truly a different breed.

I grew up with one sister. We played dolls. We played house. We played poor (more on that some other time).

We didn't spit.

I don't know how moms of more than one boy do it. God bless them.

It started when Brandon was big enough to stand up in his crib. I'll never forget walking in on the hardwood floor & slipping in his spit. He was SO proud. I was SO pregnant.

We haven't had too much of a problem until recently. He's 4 1/2, so at *that* age.

Wednesday we were at Nordstroms doing a return. I had all three kids with me, none of whom wanted to be there. I was doing my best to entice them with looking at toys at Target if they were good. My mom was with me (come on, I'm not that crazy to bring 3 under 5 to Nordstroms by myself!). She was working it too.

Brandon was standing in front of a mirror that a lady was trying to use. We asked him to move, reminded him of toys at Target, blah blah blah. He moved. Yay! I thought. Then he turned to this lady and spit at her.

I wanted to crawl under the carpet. Thankfully she was the grandmother to young children & laughed it off. I was horrified!

Needless to say, we didn't make it to Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment