Tuesday, June 1, 2010

dream

I took this picture in April, just before Olivia's 4th birthday. I love it. I think it's one of my favorite pictures of her.

"What a day for a daydream. It's one of those days for takin' a walk outside."

I made these journaling strips to go along with the sticker under the photo. It's from October Afternoon's Go Fly A Kite line & came in my Green Tangerines April/May kit.

This fun glittery sticker strip also came in my kit. It's from KI Memories. I made my "box" of patterned paper first (which is 10"x10"), then adhered the sticker strip & trimmed it down before adhering the box to the 12"x12" sheet of kraft paper.


I have had this flower in my stash for a LONG time...probably before Olivia was born to be honest! But I love adding flowers to pages, and it worked perfectly here. I added this fun button from Jenni Bowlin to the center & stitched it down.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the picture too. Your journaling is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete