Friday, July 17, 2009

Time to add some new layouts

From our Fourth of July this year. We went to a parade in downtown Roseville & then to my parents for the rest of the afternoon & evening.

On Memorial Day we went to a local water park & had a nice picnic lunch.

A summary of Brandon's first year in preschool. This will go in his school album that I'm going to make...but first I actually have to BUY the album :)


The title page from our 2008 album. I like having a mish-mosh of photos from throughout the year. I tried to do one a month, but....I liked how it came out so it's all that matters, right?

I finally got these stitched together in Photoshop. And then it (and my computer) crashed! Fortunately nothing was lost, but I had to start over (in photoshop).

No comments:

Post a Comment