Friday, February 10, 2012

sketch support | january

 

It’s two page week at Sketch Support! Hop on over to check out the sketch I used for this layout, and to see what everyone else did as well.

This month I decided to use the sketch for my month in review layout:

02-January-2012

Supplies – patterned paper: Authentique, Lime Rickey by My Mind’s Eye; brads: Bo Bunny; paper flowers: unknown (in GTKC’s January kit); letter stickers: Thickers by American Crafts; ribbon: Lush by My Mind’s Eye; spray mist: Studio Calico Mister Huey; other: embroidery floss, foam dots

Variation #1: I used ribbon for my scalloped strip (instead of paper).

Variation #2: I popped up the journaling strips so that they wouldn’t bump up over the velvet ribbon.

02-january-2012-1

Variation #3: I misted my plain flowers with Mister Huey “Clay” to just tint them. Then I added some fun brads for the centers.

02-january-2012-2

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Christine. Love how you embellished the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete