Thursday, February 11, 2010

Abbie's first June (11 months old)


It feels so good to be getting caught up with Abbie's album! I only have a few more pages to go: birthday, "end of"/last page, family tree (ugh!), and April (waiting to see if I can get some more Cosmo Cricket first). Yay me :)

I used some fun Cosmo Cricket & October Afternoon on this layout, which is another fun Becky Higgins sketch. Its from last summer (I think) and I've used it three times so far! I love having a couple of large photos. I brought this with me to my last crop at Green Tangerines on Saturday night, finished it, and even took a photo of it over the weekend. And then I went to post it & realized that these photos were from June, not July...which is what I had originally title it with! Thank goodness those Thickers come off fairly easily! As Brandon would say, silly me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment