Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Boy

Another "oldie" finally scrapped!

I used a bunch of October Afternoon goodies I picked up last year. I love that Night Light line! So cute for boys (or girls too!).

I saw this cute layout on Susan Weinroth's blog, and wanted to make it work for me. It was exactly what I needed for these photos. I really need to journal something for this too, and maybe hide it somehow since I'm happy with how it looks!



Some background on the photos: Yes, that is Brandon with a plastic drum on his head. He used to walk around the house wearing that all the time! And then he would also use the drum sticks as microphones to serenade us nightly. Those are goggles on his head...he wore them everywhere! And that large photo? That would be Olivia's shirt he's wearing. He's about 1 1/2, so she was just a few months old. But he insisted on wearing the doggy shirt, even though it's tiny on him & his undershirt is showing...

No comments:

Post a Comment