Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Week in the Life, day two

I’ve made it thru two days now…

Today I went to work. I work two days a week in a local school district as an SLP. My husband gets the kids ready in the morning, so I left a camera with him. Then my mom comes to get them (she lives just a few miles away), and to bring my middle child to school. So the camera went with them. I told my kids they could take some pictures today with it…oh boy…

That was a great idea! I got so many awesome pics from my kids’ perpectives. Even if you aren’t doing a project like this, I highly recommend it. All the photos below (except the one they're all in...thanks David!) were taken by them. My photos are all taken in RAW mode & I don't feel like converting them to jpeg at the moment.

Onto what I’m using, besides my camera.
  • Ali Edwards’ Week in the Life layered template album: I’m doing a hybrid book. Digital templates for photos (that I can re-use for other projects), plus patterned paper to make it have more dimension.
  • I might also get the journal cards, but I’m waiting until I start putting this together. The digi-kit has some in it, but I’m not exactly sure which & how.
  • baseball card 9-up page protectors
  • this cute lime green album from We R Memory Keepers
  • fun, already coordinated, springy patterned papers from my Green Tangerine’s March kit

No comments:

Post a Comment