Monday, September 12, 2011

sketch support | breakaway quest of the time travelers

 

It’s two-page sketch week at Sketch Support again! The Creative Team has come up with lots of fun variations on this fun sketch (for nine photos! Woo-hoo!). Make sure to stop by Sketch Support to get a FREE copy of the sketch (complete with dimensions & paper suggestions), and to check out what everyone else did.

Personally, I love this sketch! I got quite a few good sized photos on this layout, plus a ton of patterned paper. The bonus was that I had the die-cut transparency (from my March Green Tangerines kit) in my stash that worked perfectly with the rest of the layout.

I pretty much stuck exactly to the sketch, except I added in a few flowers that I had in my stash. I like how it added an extra pop near the journaling strips.

35-breakaway

supplies: patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey; transparency: Fancy Pants; letter stickers: American Crafts & Basic Grey; flower stickers: Basic Grey; scalloped punch: EK Success (All from the March Green Tangerine’s Kit, except the Cosmo Cricket journaling paper)

Here are some more close up photos of what I did:

35-breakaway-135-breakaway-235-breakaway-3

No comments:

Post a Comment