Sunday, March 18, 2012

sketch support | fun times

Two page week just wrapped up at Sketch Support, so it’s time to share my layout. Head on over there to get a free copy of this two-page sketch & check out what the rest of the creative team came up with.

05-fun-times-in-feb

Supplies - patterned paper: Sweet Caroline by My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket; letter stickers: Thickers by American Crafts, Authentique; chipboard embellishments: Bella Blvd; journaling spot: My Mind's Eye; ink: Tsukineko

Variation #1: I really toned down most of the embellishments. The patterned paper was busy enough that I didn't want to add too much! I did keep a few of the "label" spots. I also omitted the "word" & just kept my title on the left.

05-fun-times-in-feb-2

Variation #2: For my journaling block, I cut a calendar journaling spot in half (& kept the rest to use later), inked the edges, & overlapped two of the areas.

05-fun-times-in-feb-1

No comments:

Post a Comment