Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Pancakes

Last Christmas the kids got me a griddle so I could make pancakes. I love it! I could make them before, but one at a time in an omelet pan wasn't fun for me.

I tried my hand at using cookie cutters for pancake molds this last fall. Super cute, but kind of a pain. I could only do about two tablespoons of batter at a time. I kind of gave up, but bought Christmas cookie cutters just in case.

So two weeks ago my mom gave me an early Christmas present: real pancake molds! They are awesome & from William-Sonoma! They don't appear to be on their website anymore.

Olivia & I made pancakes with them. She LOVES to help out in the kitchen. They were super yummy. My only regret was that I decided I didn't feel like making them from scratch using the recipe on the package that would've made a bunch. Instead I used my pancake mix that I barely had enough of so we only got eight. Enough, but I would've liked leftovers!







1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I am going to have to look into these! My kids would love them! What a great tradition they would make every year.

    ReplyDelete