Monday, July 19, 2010

april 2010

I finally finished! This layout has been sitting on my desk for over a week because I couldn't think of what to write. Thank you Brenda for another great layout!

For my journaling I used the font Gill Sans and 2Ps GG Love Me for the flower accent (lowercase q). The title letters were blank chipboard from American Crafts that I inked to the correct color. Both the ink & letters came in the kit from Green Tangerines.

Here is an example of the paper cutting I was talking about last week. I traced around the edges of the butterfly & clouds with a pencil & then cut along that line. I wanted them to be outlined by the original background paper, so I couldn't cut along the lines of the image.


I punched the circle flowers out with my 1 3/8" circle punch & cut around the turquoise flower.

I love this sketch & kit. And the paper really is a more summer line, so I'm glad I have quite a bit leftover for another layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment