Wednesday, July 14, 2010

april sneaks

I've been working on a new layout for the past couple of days; the month in review kit for April from Green Tangerines. It's another one of Brenda's designs, and so far I haven't strayed to far from it.


It includes fun paper from We R Memory Keepers that can be used in strips or cut apart. As you can kind of see above, I've cut a few shapes out of the patterened paper. In the past, I've always free-handed it around whatever shape I was cutting out. This time I lightly outlined each shape with a pencil first & cut on that guideline. Oh my gosh was it easier! I was actually pleased with the results (for a change!).

I'm hoping to get this layout finished soon...Right now I'm trying to come up with my journaling. I love doing these month in review pages, so I need to get better about taking notes throughout the month & writing something to sum it up at the end of the month so I don't have to come up with something three months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment