Monday, September 13, 2010

Disneyland, June 2010


Three months after we got back & it's scrapped!

I used a Becky Higgins' sketch that I've used before. I love it because I can fit quite a few photos on it, and still have ample journaling space.

I used my fun spiral notebook punch again. I just love that look, and I'm sure 10 years from now I'll look back at my layouts & laugh.

I'm not big on using "themed" stickers on my layouts, but come on, it's a Disneyland layout! I originally had different colors picked out, but then Mickey didn't match. I was going to ditch the mouse, but my husband then pointed out that it just looked like any other layout. And it's not like we go there all the time. Besides, the Mickey sticker came with three epoxy Mickey heads, perfect for here:

No comments:

Post a Comment