Friday, October 1, 2010

everyday you

A few weeks ago I was inspired by Cathy Zielske's blog. Well, let me rephrase that because I'm inspired by her blog daily. I was inspired to create this layout

because of this.

She offers a great digital kit, and the weekend that she posted about it, it was on sale. But I scrap 12x12 & really didn't feel like doing an 8 1/2 x 11 page. So I made up my own. Please forgive the crookedness, but I could not get it to lay flat enough nor lean over enough to get a great picture. Life goes on :)

Anyhow, the point of the layout is to document something that is very "everyday." Like something your kids do every single day.

The patterned paper I used is from Jillibean Soup's Atomic Soup Collection. I won one of each of their new sheets on facebook recently, so I was pretty excited to finally get to use some of it.

The atom sticker & periodic table border are from the cardstock stickers that accompany that line. I didn't win those, so I picked them up at Green Tangerines (now that it's open again...yay!).

Here I used one of the journaling sprouts tucked under my photo strip as a tab. I saw this on one of the layouts on their blog a while back & thought it was such a fun idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment