Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Project LIFE, 10/17 - 10/23


First "real" fall day (cold & rainy), so of course we needed hot chocolate...with marshmallow monsters!

Abbie is always so happy to see me when I pick her up from Moppets! It's so weird this year to only have one little one with me on Monday mornings.

I love being able to line dry Abbie's diapers.

David ripped out the vegetable garden today & put in fresh dirt. Hopefully next year something will grow!

Brandon's class took a field trip out to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm, and I got to chaperone :)

And the next day, Olivia's class went too! David chaperoned her trip since I was at work.

The kids love using my old scrapbook paper as drawing paper, and this rainy Saturday was the perfect day be little artists!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a busy week. Great shots to remember.

    Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete