Tuesday, April 12, 2011

project life, 4/1–4/9


After over a month of not posting, I’m back!
Since I have a LOT of catching up to do, I’m going to start off with the current week, and then go back & catch up.

While driving out to a client’s house in Lincoln, I saw a HUGE flock of sheep next to the road. Of course I didn’t stop then to take a picture…I waited until later, when the sheep were WAY out at the other side of the field :)


What is the most important thing about Brandon’s baseball games?
The snacks!


Shoe shopping with Olivia…we had to try on two sizes in EVERY pair of Crocs that Nordstrom had. And then line them all up so we could figure out which pairs she wanted (1st, 2nd, etc.).


Abbie (& Olivia) had a blast playing hide & seek in the racks at Macy’s while my mom & I were shopping.


The kids found a ladybug at the park after Brandon’s baseball game.


Toby is ADDICTED to vegetables (to put it mildly). When he was younger (but old enough to know better) he ran into our sliding glass door because he heard me using the vegetable peeler. These days, he’s perfectly content to wait patiently in the kitchen for me to fill a bowl with the ends of asparagus I’ve snapped off for him.


Brandon & Olivia lined up all the patio chairs and created their own movie theatre in the backyard. The feature? Watching the clouds change shapes in the sky. Priceless.


The Dora backpack, filled with toys and ready to go to Grandma’s.


Brandon, the catcher. If he had his way, it’d be the only position he ever played. Granted, his entire team feels the same way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment