Monday, April 25, 2011

project life 4/17–4/23

It’s so nice to feel like I’m on top of things again! Granted, I haven’t filled in my missing PL Tuesday posts, but hey…I’ll get there :)

 

We went to the Sacramento Zoo today with Grandma Nancy & Grandma Mary today. We all had a great time…and the highlight (once again) was the monkeys going poop.

PL 04 17

 

Brandon & another Lego creation. He’s now making internal spaces in the Duplo so his regular sized Lego people can fit in them. He is so creative with his Lego!

PL 04 18

 

Today my mom & I treated the kids to see “Hop”, a very cute Easter Bunny movie. And the highlight? The bunny poops jelly beans. I think I’m sensing a theme here…

PL 04 19

 

My Easter subway art from eighteen25. I’ve been having so much fun in the past few weeks sprucing up my family room with simple (free!) printables.

PL 04 20

 

Happy Birthday to my beautiful amazing five year old.

PL 04 21

 

I can’t help but smile when I see this picture of my two girls with my friends’ daughters playing & laughing & playing dress-up. Bliss.

PL 04 22

 

Abbie was so excited to dye the Easter eggs that she plunked one right in before the cups were anywhere near her!

PL 04 23

No comments:

Post a Comment