Saturday, April 9, 2011

what a bunch of whooligans!


When I first saw this layout on Allison Davis’ blog last fall, I knew I wanted to use it for my Halloween layout. Originally, I was going to use a bunch of Jillibean Soup Monster Soup paper I’d won. But then I kept drooling over the Bo Bunny Whooligan line while at my lss…so I ended up with an almost identical layout to her. Oh well! Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?



I did do a couple things differently.
1) I stayed true to the original sketch & used circles instead of stars.
2) I added more photos (so I had to change the placement & size of a few of the circles.



As you can see, I also popped up the smaller circles & used the circle stickers that came with the line as well. They were the same size & so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment