Saturday, November 26, 2011

december 2011 | project 12

 

Okay, it’s from almost a year ago, but I got it done before THIS December!

I created this layout using this sketch for Project 12 at Scrapbook & Cards Today. It was my first layout as part of the Green Tangerines Design Team.

My challenge was to use lots of fun products from the Basic Grey Jovial line.

58-December-memories-2010

Supplies – patterned paper, journaling sheet & overlay, rub-ons: Basic Grey Jovial; letter stickers: Basic Grey Jovial & Lush by My Mind’s Eye; ink: Tsukineko; word stickers: Authentique

 

1) I used this fun journaling block/overlay for the title block. I put the smaller Basic Grey letters directly on the journaling block, covered it with the overlay, and then added the flocked letter stickers on top. I like how it slightly muted the black letter stickers. I also inked the chipboard edges of the letter stickers to help the stand out a bit more.

58-December-memories-2010-1

 

2) You can see how I inked the letters here too.

58-December-memories-2010-2

 

3) I added some word stickers around the page. I didn’t do any journaling this time; could’ve. Probably should’ve. But couldn’t find a good way to add it in. And sometimes, frankly, I just don’t want to write, lol!

58-December-memories-2010-3

No comments:

Post a Comment