Wednesday, November 23, 2011

happy 3rd birthday

 

happy-3rd-birthday

Supplies – (all from Green Tangerines Kit Club September) patterned paper: Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, We R Memory Keepers; letter stickers: American Crafts, October Afternoon; word stickers: October Afternoon; chipboard flowers: Pebbles

I had fun putting this layout together using more supplies from my September Green Tangerines Kit Club. Today was the last day to (re)apply for the Sketch Support Creative Team, which of course I realized late last night! I had two of the three projects ready to go, but not this one. Fortunately I had printed the photos a couple of weeks ago, so I just had to figure out what paper/s & embellishments I was going to use. The colors of the paper I had on hand worked for me, so even though this was definitely a “last minute” layout, I’m pretty pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment