Wednesday, November 2, 2011

say cheese!

 

I was just going thru some of my drafts on here & realized I had a post or two I hadn’t shared…

This card is based on the add-on sketch #9 on Sketch Support. You can find the sketch here.

Sept-add-on-1

supplies: patterned paper: Crate Paper, October Afternoon, & Bo Bunny; letter stickers: Echo Park; ribbon paper: Basic Grey; punches: Stampin’ Up!; other: ink, pop dots, ribbon from my June Green Tangerine’s kit club; card sketch # 7 from Sketch Support

As soon as I saw this sketch I thought it would be fun to put on a card. I altered the dimensions of the camera slightly; I printed out the sketch on a regular sheet of paper, and liked that size, so I used those dimensions (it’s now 3”x2”, roughly). I’m glad I made it a little bigger than the sketch because I think this size works nicely on a 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” card.

Once I made the camera, I needed to come up with a card design to put it on, so I went thru the card sketches at Sketch Support & came across this one, which I thought would work nicely. I moved the sentiment to the “open” space on the lower right because it looked off-balance below the camera.

I Sept-add-on-2

No comments:

Post a Comment