Friday, November 25, 2011

sketch support | autumn splendor

It’s one page week again on Sketch Support!

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar on the Sketch Support website.

I really stuck to the sketch this week! I finally scrapped photos from our family photo shoot in 2009!

autumn-splendor

Supplies – patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle, Simple Stories; letter stickers: Lush by My Mind’s Eye, American Crafts; word stickers: Authentique; paper leaves: Amy Tangerine by American Crafts; ink: Tsukineko; other: embroidery floss (all from Green Tangerines Kit Club November)

1) I used this cute strip of owl paper for my journaling block.autumn-splendor-1

2) Word stickers came in handy for the journaling strips…I love these!

autumn-splendor-2

No comments:

Post a Comment