Sunday, January 29, 2012

project 12 | august 2012

 

More Project 12 from last year…

43-august

Lots of fun supplies from my January GTKC.

I stuck pretty much exactly to the sketch this month.

43-august-3

My kit included this journaling tag from My Mind’s Eye. I added a few snips of Lush ribbon and a butterfly (attached with my new Tiny Attacher…seriously, how did I live without that for so long? Seriously, I *love* it!).

I didn’t like how the tag blended in with the neutral background, so I misted it with Mister Huey. My local Beverly’s carries that now…uh oh!

I also spritzed the other page (and masked out some clouds & butterflies) to help ground my butterflies a little better. I think I had too much fun!

43-august-1

Another butterfly here. The scalloped edge came cut like that, also from MME.

43-august-4

And lastly my date bracket. I cut the edge off of a journaling tag and stitched it in place.

43-august-2

No comments:

Post a Comment