Thursday, January 12, 2012

sketch support | summer days at the lake

 

It’s two page week at Sketch Support! Head on over there to get a FREE copy of this week’s sketch & to be inspired by the fabulous creative team!

Jan2pg

And here’s my take:

34-summer-fun

Supplies - patterned paper: Echo Park, Little Yellow Bicycle, Technique Tuesday; journaling block: Technique Tuesday; chipboard & cardstock stickers: Bella Blvd.; letter stickers: American Crafts; pen: Slickwriter by American Crafts

Variation #1 - It's not a winter layout! Ha! So far we've had a mild winter in northern California, so there hasn't been any snow to visit. However, the wave in the sketch reminded me of water, and I had plenty of lake photos from last summer so I played with those.

Variation #2 - Since it's a summer layout, I left off the snowflakes & used some fun journaling spots & chipboard accents instead.

34-summer-fun-134-summer-fun-334-summer-fun-2

No comments:

Post a Comment