Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Day of "Four" School

It's such a great feeling to get a bunch of layouts done, isn't it? I have a list on my computer of "pages to do". And of course I have a HUGE stash of goodies waiting to be used.


I knew I wanted to use a bunch of goodies from my August kit for this layout, and I found this cute layout sketch at PageMaps. I love that site! As many of you know, I'm an avid Becky Higgins fan. But I'm also an avid Becky Fleck fan. I mostly use her sketches for my one page layouts. But I really like how she sketches in embellishments too.

What I like to do is open up a copy of the sketch in Photoshop Elements. I resize it to a 12x12 and add some photo layers. Then I can play around with the photos until I get them to the size I want. I enlarged the photos for this layout.


Brandon has always called his prekindergarten class "four" school. I think it's because his sister is three and in preschool. And he insists that we're saying "three" school.

No comments:

Post a Comment