Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tahoe

We just got back from five days in Tahoe with my family...so now I'm in the midst of mega laundry! It was well worth it though :)

I was smart this trip & brough three scrapbook kits for me to do in the evenings. I still need to finish up the journaling on one (on the computer), but otherwise I finished three layouts. Yay! Okay, not one of them was "my" design, but hey, I got them done :)

Before I get back to the laundry pile, here are a few pics from our trip:






I took all of my photos in RAW this time, so I have to edit them before I can print or share them. But the colors came out great this time! I usually shoot & JPEG + RAW, a great feature on my camera. However, that takes up a LOT more room on my memory card. It makes it take a bit longer to share anything, but well worth it when you take way too many pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment