Monday, January 25, 2010

rain rain go away



Rather appropriate to be scrapping this now, right?

I know we need it, but my kids get SO restless! And frankly, so do I!

When we had our supersoaking of 3" in one day this last October, I was at work & then stuck in mega-traffic on my way home. My kids were at my parents' house, where my mom decided that it would be okay for them to play outside. At least they got to come into to a hot shower, dry clothes, and hot chocolate!

This layout is another scraplift, this time from Creating Keepsakes. I needed an easy layout for the pictures my mom took while my crazy kids were getting drenched! Both pictures & the journaling are an 8x8 block, so I did it all in Photoshop & printed it on an 8x10. All I had to do was trim it back down to 8x8. I used my Oct/Nov kit, including one of the custom tags that I wasn't sure to do with!

No comments:

Post a Comment