Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three years later...

These photos were taken in Sept 2006...when Brandon was a year & a half (same age as Abbie right now...wow!). He would go around with the goggles--well, he still wears those--and the hammer, and say, "hammer hammer."

(Hmmm....that should've been the title of my layout, but too late now!)



I used more goodies from my September kit. The rub-ons are from Prima & super cool (the grunge edge & stars). However...they were horrible to use! The rub-on was stuck to the "liner" sheet a ton, so I had to toss a bunch. Which was super annoying since I had already put some of the edging down. I was able to make it work, but...I was not happy. I don't know if they got overheated or what, since it wasn't all of the rub-ons that were affected.

What I do love in that kit: the Sassafras letter stickers. They are the multi-colored ones ("our own little"). There is a ton of each letter, and a few colors too. I really like that "mis-matched but matched" look that I have a hard time doing on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment