Friday, January 8, 2010

Life, week one

And a title page too.

Not the best pictures; I have great lighting in my office to take gorgeous pics in the afternoon. Assuming it's not foggy &/or raining, and that my 1 1/2 year old is napping. And since we had cruddy weather & an uncooperating toddler this afternoon (and I was scrapping when she was napping), these pictures were taken late at night. Under an ugly chandelier with a flash. But you get the picture, I hope!

First is my title page. Yes, of course there is super-glare right on top of the one picture. Oh well, you get the gist. I'm planning on adding thickers with our last name & the year, but haven't yet. Not sure which ones I want to use yet.

And here's week one. I need to get used to the limited space & not be so wordy! At least I was able to fit the arrows on most of the journaling cards :)


No comments:

Post a Comment