Thursday, June 17, 2010

flashback friday (a day early)...Cattle Drive

I just got a bunch more photos printed at Costco yesterday, so hopefully I'll have some time to scrap in the next few days. My blog is feeling a little left out of the scrapbook world right now :)

Here is a layout from 2006, from the Folsom Cattle Drive. When we lived in Folsom we went every year and stood at the starting line. From there we could see everything & get out quickly once it was over. Now that we live in Roseville we've only made it there once...two years ago! Last year we had a scheduling conflict, and this year we might be out of town.

Anyhow, what I love about this layout is how many pictures I could squeeze in. Count them...I think there's over 40! It's a layout based on one of Becky Higgins. I believe the original sketch only had about 15 photos, but she showed how each photo could really be 4 or more. It's a perfect layout for a parade when you want to include lots of photos that aren't really "meaningful."


No comments:

Post a Comment