Sunday, June 27, 2010

Off to Disney!

I haven't been to Disneyland since right before David & I got married...in 2000! California Adventure was still under contruction at that time. We're leaving bright & early (oh, wait, DARK & early!)...we like to leave when the kids are still sleeping. That way we can get some drive time in before they wake up & start with the "how much longer?". So I'll be on a bloggy break until sometime next week. I'm still trying to wind down from a fabulous week at Breakaway & dance recitals.

So...I'll leave you with a recent layout. Now, to be fair, I didn't not design this one. I got a month in review kit from the Green Tangerines Kit Club. My friend Brenda designed this kit & I think it came out great!


For the cute border on the top, I thought I was supposed to use my circle punch & then line up the circles (which is a pain!). Nope! I cut along the edges of the circle. It's a "wedding ring" quilt patterned paper from October Afternoon. I'm not sure who the brads are from, but they are cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment