Wednesday, June 1, 2011

cupcake gift card holder

My sister’s birthday was in early April, and I finally gave her a gift a couple of weeks ago…whoops! I never get to the mall anymore, and she wanted a Nordstrom gift card. Then I remembered that they sell them at Safeway…where I go a few times a week!

So I figured I better dress up that gift to make it worth the wait!

add-on3_CChain

I used this sketch of a cupcake from the Sketch Support website, and was inspired by this gift card holder on the eighteen25 blog. The best part? I made a couple of gift card holders & used up my scraps of patterned paper I got last spring for Olivia’s birthday layout :)

It slips over the entire gift card pretty easily, almost too easily. I could've taped it somehow, but I decided not to so my sister can re-gift it if she wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment