Saturday, December 3, 2011

december daily | day 1

 

For day one I choose to spotlight our Advent traditions. I took a couple of pictures from around the house, converted them to black & white in PSE (mostly because I took them at night & the colors were horrid!), added a twill strip from Ali Edwards’ “Christmas Twill Strips”, and then printed it out here at home. Not sure that I’ll be printing everything here, but it is handy this time of year!

01-R

Here is a close up of the details on the overlay:

01-detail

And below you can see my journaling (on hand drawn lines), plus a few extra details I added. Unfortunately I forgot to punch my holes before journaling, so I lost part of one letter. Oh well. I did go thru & punch all the pages now so I won’t have that problem again!

01-L

No comments:

Post a Comment