Wednesday, December 21, 2011

december daily | days 13 & 14

ae_decemberdaily2011promo

This year for teacher/co-worker gifts I made caramel in a can…first time I did it so I hope it turned out okay! It was SO easy too. I did not make it in the crock pot because I didn’t want to have to deal with it in the morning, and frankly, I was making it at the last minute & couldn’t fit all 10 cans in the crock pot. I found directions online that said to boil for four hours in a stock pot, checking the water every 30 minutes so that’s what I did.

13

 

I love how our actual Santa photo came out this year, although I’m bummed that I didn’t get two copies so I could include one here. Oh well! At least I snuck a few pictures in before being asked to put my camera away :)

14

No comments:

Post a Comment