Thursday, December 1, 2011

december daily | foundation, day 1


Is it December already?! Holy cow! And I can honestly say I have done NO Christmas shopping. Between that & the fact that I’m working 80% this year (compared with 50% or less in years past)…yeah, it’s going to be a busy month.

But I’m still doing my December Daily! I put together my foundation pages about a month ago, but never got around to photographing them (add that to my to-do list for this weekend!). I did take a picture of my day 1 foundation last night…so excuse the not-so-great lighting :)

01-foundation

I’ve been collecting transparencies since last Christmas when I saw how Ali Edwards put together her album last year. And most of the rest of the supplies were from my stash of Christmas goodies. I also copied the list from the Studio Calico December Daily kit & went to Green Tangerines (my lss) to pick up as much as I could & wanted.

My pages are all 6”x8 1/2” so that I could fit the overlays from Designer Digitals. FYI, I precut all of my paper before printing…bad idea! The outlines were going off the pages, so I had to scale down a bit (sorry, I didn’t write down the proportion!) to make it fit. No biggie; fortunately I noticed while printing my first page :)

(I’ll be sharing my completed day 1 sometime tomorrow, after I can get a decent photo in the daylight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment