Friday, December 23, 2011

december daily | days 17, 19, & 21

ae_decemberdaily2011promo

Day 17: My husband’s sister & her family came to visit for the afternoon. I always dream of getting great shots of them playing & hanging out like I see on so many other scrapbook pages, and yet…well, these ARE the best I got! And the one of the girls could be good if I’d realized I’d focused on the tree & not them. Ugh! Someday I’ll get good pics of them :)

17

Day 19: Olivia’s dance recital.

19

Day 21: Last day of school before break (aka, Party Day!). I included a card Brandon made for me. It’s supposed to open, but I sealed it shut since I didn’t feel like adding anything in it (it’s blank inside). I could’ve added photos, & thought about it, but just wanted the page to be done, lol!

21

No comments:

Post a Comment