Saturday, December 31, 2011

bring on 2012

 

I’m not sure what’s going to happen to me in 2012, any more than the rest of us. I have a feeling it’s not going to be my favorite year, I know that there are some things I need to deal with that I don’t want to. But I’m not going to let that stop me from setting some resolutions for this coming year. And if I post them here, well, hopefully I’ll stick to them!

1) Finish up my December Daily! I was going good until Christmas, and then…I’ve had a great week with my kids & done other catching ups. Now it’s time to finish it already. Just 3 days to go!

2) Finish up Project Life 2011. I know I haven’t shared pics on here since about May, but I have (kind of) kept up with the photos. I just got a TON printed at Costco, so photo-wise my album is almost done. Journaling…well, I’ve completed it all thru May. Time to conquer the last seven months!

3) Purge. Heck, who doesn’t want a fresh start with a new year. Too bad I go back to work on the 3rd!

4) Begin 2012 Project Life with a new enthusiasm. I definitely lost my mojo at some point last summer. I think because my 2010 & 2011 albums are really similar. I want 2012 to focus on two things: improving my photography thru Capture your 365 (+1 for this leap year) and chronicling the everyday ala Ali Edwards. I want this 2012 Project Life to be a “true scrapbook.” You know, like a lot of us had in jr. high that really was scraps of life?

I think those are do-able?

So with that, I wish you & yours a happy new year.

Bring it on…

No comments:

Post a Comment