Saturday, December 24, 2011

december daily | days 22 & 23

 

ae_decemberdaily2011promo5

So I have skipped a few days, and I’m filling in as I go. But for the most part I’ve kept up! Just two more days to go!

Day 22: We attended our church’s Christmas Eve service. We go to a HUGE church and there were 15 Christmas “Eve” services all week. I used the cover of the program, as well as photos shared on Bayside’s website. Then I added a sentiment in PSE, some word stickers & stickles. And I happened to have a strip of paper with “nativity” on it. Perfect.

22

Day 23: I copied Ali Edwards’ again, this time using the lines on the patterned paper for journaling lines. Maybe a bit messier than I intended, but that’s okay. It’s done & it tells the story I wanted to share.

23

No comments:

Post a Comment