Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project LIFE, 2/28-3/5

I mentioned before that I'm doing Project Life this year; basically one photo a day to document 2010 in our household. I've taken pictures of random things like the laundry, the sign at a grocery store, and tons of my kids.

This week I decided to add the day & date directly to the photo in PS Elements. Super easy. The day is CK Ali's Hand, downloaded a while ago. The date is Century Gothic. I *heart* the way they look together. I think this is the combo I used on my daughter's birth announcements in 2008.


Brandon's 5th birthday


the rocks & crosses at Bayside, on the way out from MOPS


sisterly love :)


I love picking up daffodils at the store!


I took Olivia out front to take a picture of her braids, & got this instead


Brandon on his brand new birthday bike

No comments:

Post a Comment