Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some sneak peeks

I told you a few days ago that I'd been playing with my new February Kit from Green Tangerines...so much fun!


Real wood paper from Creative Imaginations...how cool is that? That fun metal tag is from Tim Holtz, and the patterned paper is from Basic Grey (so are the big letter stickers). And more little letters from My Little Shoebox. I love those :)


Here I made some fun flowers by punching a 3/4" circle for the center & a 1 1/4" circle for the outer part. I crinkled it all up & poked a brad in the center. A perfect little accent!















More fun paper here, and those awesome clips! I punched out a 3/4" circle of patterned paper, added a letter sticker and then some glossy accents from Ranger. That stuff is awesome! I love making my own "epoxy" stickers :) I added it to the Basic Grey letter stickers as well to add some dimension.

More fun sneaks peeks to come...and the full layouts once these are up in the Green Tangerine's Flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment