Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project LIFE, 3/14-3/20


Back from Trader Joes; I love all the fun, yummy, organic, and cheap food I can get there! And their reusable bags are pretty cute too!


MOPS Tea & Treasures. I have been in MOPS now for almost three years and have met some amazing women there. Today was Tea & Treasures: a fun brunch at our table while some women shared their personal testimonies.

A few weeks ago I wasn't sure if I was going to go back to MOPS this fall. Not that I don't love it! But with Brandon going into kindergarten (and having to be there at 8) & Olivia going to MWF preschool at 9, it was going to be crazy. And it would be nice to have some mommy-Abbie time. But I honestly can't imagine my life without these women. Most of the ladies at my table this year where there with me when I found out I was pregant with Abbie, when I was dealing with Olivia's ears & GI issues, and when I've just needed someone to listen.


Abbie is trying so hard to get the strap buckled on the baby stroller! She was talking to herself as she did this, in her own little language, and just as she couldn't get it buckled I'd hear "no".


Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you find your own little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :)

Time to fill out the census! We weren't married yet during the 2000 census, so it's exciting to fill it out this time!


Build-a-Bear
The kids *heart* going to Build-A-Bear at Arden Fair. Brandon made Buddy (a buddy for Bear Bear), Olivia made Julie, and Abbie got a new bunny named Blossom.

Opening day for Brandon's baseball team.

I picked this picture because I love how the coaches from the other team are totally helping Brandon run home. It doesn't matter that we're playing against each other. That's what's so great about T-ball: no scoring, no one wins or loses. It's just about baseball & love of the game

4 comments:

  1. My middle son is playing T-ball this year too! I can't wait for it to start, it's such a cute age! I love Trader Joe's too! Everything is so good - and affordable. Have you tried the cereal and fruit bars for your kids? My boys love to eat them on the bus if we are running late in the mornings. They are over by the cold cereal and oatmeal (if your TJ is the same as mine!). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such nice shops in the US, you are very lucky!! Love the little rainbow and the baseball shot. Our kids don't play baseball here in South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love build a bear. I mean taking Caty there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for repsonding to my question, I was beginning to believe that nobody else had this problem.

    ReplyDelete