Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project LIFE, 3/21 - 3/27

Make-up, hair brushes, flat iron, and other toiletries...how I stay beautiful ;-)


We made these awesome photo cubes in MOPS today.

I love watching Brandon out there playing baseball. According to him, his favorite part is swinging the bat :)

"If You Give a Cat a Cupcake"
I love reading to the kids, especially when they are all piled on my lap & it's next to impossible to turn the page or see the words.

Olivia in her first ballet shoes, size 10.

A new dinner table with eight chairs!

Saturday:
I wanted to take a picture of us eating hot dogs after Brandon's baseball game, but of course I forgot until we were almost done! So I'll probably use a picture of Safeway or something else.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new table. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MOPS project. What a cute idea for grandparents too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great everyday pictures this week! That one of the little ballet shoes is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete