Friday, January 14, 2011

february in review

It felt so good to get my February 2010 month in review done! Again, I used a sketch (here) from Project 12 with Scrapbook & Cards Today.



I had so much fun making this layout. I’ve had the pictures printed for over a month, but I just hadn’t found the right papers & embellishments. Then I picked up my January kit at Green Tangerines & I knew I finally had something to make it work!


I also had some Jillibean Soup printed canvas flowers that I’d picked up a while back, so I added those to the layout too. The center of the flower is one of the “dots” from the red corrugated alphabet in my kit.


Another canvas flower, along my journaling strip. I used a scallop border punch here (and on the other side too).


The center here is a sticker from the Pasta Fagioli cardstock stickers. I popped it up on top of the flower. The mini letter stickers are from that line as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment