Saturday, January 15, 2011

project 12 november

The sketch for this month can be found here.



More goodness from the January kit club at Green Tangerines! I’m so glad the kit club is back! I had papers in mind for this layout from my stash, but I really wasn’t loving them. Once I opened my box & saw the turquoise & gold, ooohhh…sigh.

Fortunately for me, I live near Green Tangerines so I was able to drive over there & use their die-cutting machine for the scalloped crest & bracket on the right hand page.



The flower here was part of the kit. I used an extra dot from some gold thickers in my stash for the center of the flower here (and brown dots for the other flowers). I love the color on this turquoise paper!


You can see the bracket & crest below. I added a brown brad on the point of the bracket…it’s from Crate Paper & is actually from my May Green Tangerines kit!

1 comment: