Saturday, July 16, 2011

last july at the zoo

 

I just realized I’d never taken a picture (or shared) this layout of our trip to the zoo last summer.

33-the-zoo

Supplies: patterned paper: Echo Park; journaling spot: Jillibean Soup; brads: Basic Grey; letter stickers: American Crafts

And as usual, I’m using a sketch from Allison Davis (Sketches for Scrapbooking v. 6).

I didn’t really switch up much from the original sketch this time. I did use a journaling sprout in the text area (instead of strips). And I tucked part of it behind the photo because it had a word on it that didn’t fit in with the layout.

33-the-zoo-1

I also used brads instead of buttons. Minor swap, I know. And it felt so good to use up some Lime Rickey brads I’d had sitting around for a couple of years!

33-the-zoo-2

No comments:

Post a Comment