Tuesday, July 5, 2011

more: card sketch #9

 

I had a lot of fun with card sketch # 9 this month! I think I’ve said before, when I sit down to make cards, I usually make a few. That way I’ve always got a stash to grab one from when I’m running out the door to a birthday party :)

Again, this is the sketch:

image

And this is what I did:

06-09-11_0007

06-09-11_0010

Supplies for both cards came from my February Green Tangerine’s kit:

Patterned paper: Pebbles, Sassafras, My Mind’s Eye, October Afternoon, & Cosmo Cricket; letter stickers: American Crafts; Clock buttons: Jenni Bowlin; flower buttons: Lily Bee designs; sticker, October Afternoon.

(The “k” card will probably go to my sister, Kathy, but it could be for anyone with the initial “k”. I like adding something personal to my cards like that.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! Welcome to the SG team. I wish I was more of a cardmaker, but layouts are really my focus. I love what you did with the sketch. Those chipboard accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete