Wednesday, July 27, 2011

week in the life | wednesday

 

It’s been a long day. Some of you may know that I’m a speech pathologist, and I provide early intervention services (in home). So I do a LOT of driving for my job. Today was not unlike any other, except of my 6 clients stretched out over 10 hours, I had 3 cancellations! Ugh! That means lots of dead time in the middle of the day of course, because cancellations almost never happen at the end of the day. Rant over, moving on.

Not as many photos today, and that’s okay.

 

And obviously I didn’t feel like going thru and really processing them yet either. That’s okay.

On a separate but related note, I found out a guy I dated a few times in high school died…like a year and a half ago. I had a weird dream about him the other night (even though I seriously hadn’t even thought of him in years), decided to look him up on Facebook & didn’t find much except some photos that made me think something was wrong. So I googled him & found his obituary. He was one week younger than me.

Life is short. Enjoy it. Document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment