Sunday, July 24, 2011

week in the life 2011 | july 25-31

 

Holy cow how did I get to this week already? I feel like I’m just catching up on life, and BAM! time to start my marathon of picture taking & documentation again :)

I know I could postpone it (like I did last year) or simply skip it, but I had so much fun last year that I wanted to do it again.

Are you participating?

I love Ali’s new digital templates, but I need another kit like I need a hole in the head, lol! So I’m keeping it simple & using my kit from last year.

I’m using lots of fun patterned paper from my May Green Tangerines kit. The best part? I think I’ll actually use up my kit! Woo-hoo! I love being a member of a kit club, but I have to admit: I’m running out of room to keep them! I don’t quite go thru everything fast enough for my storage system, and that’s okay. But it sure feels good to put a dent in the stash, don’t you agree?

image

I also picked up a new album already: the aqua We R Memory Keepers 8 1/2 x 11 classic leather album. I’ve been drooling over the aqua since I first saw it a few months ago. Perfect for a project like this. I still have quite a few page protectors left from last year, including baseball card holders, so I didn’t have to buy any more this time around.

My goal is to get stuff put together every night for that day. So far I’ve trimmed all of the patterned paper I plan on using and placed it in page protectors for each day. I’m hoping to share my photos each day too. We’ll see…of course I have layouts for Sketch Support to share this week too. And a few work-related items to take care of as well. But you can’t meet a goal if you don’t set it, right?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your week in the life! I am not doing it (since I am doing the digital project life this year), but I love seeing what other people put together! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete