Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Living Desert

A month ago we made our second crazy trip to Palm Springs. This time we went to visit David's step-mom & our kids' only great-grandmother (Mary). While there, we went to the Living Desert Zoo. It was well over 100 that morning (yes, I said morning), so needless to say we didn't last long! But we had a great time while we were there! We got to feed a baby giraffe, track animal footprints in the concrete, check out some snake skin, and the kids got to (*finally*) ride in the much coveted zoo stroller (that I'm always saying no to because we have our own...except in Palm Springs when the double stroller was too much to deal with!).


I used the some Lime Rickey (Basic Grey) paper I still had laying around for this, plus I sanded down some green Core'dinations cardstock from my May Kit. Sorry for the horrid picture! I usually scan in my layouts. However, my husband just put Windows 7 on our computer & we're still in the process of getting everything back on it. Just my opinion, but if you don't have Vista, and you're thinking of upgrading...don't! Ugh! I don't understand why Microsoft had to make this change. I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment